If I Told You That You Could Get Up And Running In Your Own Food Trailer Business Quickly And Easily With Hardly Any Cash Of Your Own, Would You Be Interested?
Want to get started in your own food trailer business but not sure where to start or what’s next?
Need to escape where you are at the moment and you’re not sure how, but you think a food trailer is a good idea?
Got a heap of experience in the food or catering industry and want to get out on your own?
It’s super easy to get started, all you have to do is follow the steps below and before you know it you’ll be hearing the ‘ching’ of the cash coming into your food trailer.
The process to either paying or getting finance and getting up and running in your new food trailer business:
- Fill in the form above or below to register to watch the video – please note we will not call you until you come back to us; either call us, email or fill in the form under the video – this allows you to absorb all of the info before we talk and gives you the chance to be educated and informed in advance.
- As soon as you press submit on the form, you will be led to a page that gives you an option of getting the info package posted to you… either enter your address or press “no thanks”. Whichever way you do it, you will be led to the online video.
- Watch the online video. It gives you a personal guided tour of all of our trailers so you can see exactly what’s in them and how they all work and what will be best for you.
- Once you have watched the video or DVD make contact if you have further interest either call us email or fill form under video
- We can then go over any questions you have; once we’ve worked everything out and you’re happy, we take a $100 refundable deposit to put you in the system and reserve your production spot / trailer for you. Nothing is produced yet, it’s just reserved.
- Next we raise an invoice with all the specs of your chosen Food Trailer King food trailer and give you the finance broker’s details (if you need finance) – he needs your invoice so he can apply for finance for you – he won’t do anything until he talks with you. You also need to review the invoice and make sure you are clear on everything. If you not, just ring and ask.
- Once your finance is approved, some papers will need to be signed and sent back to the finance company. This is just normal run-of-the-mill stuff. The finance broker will be talking with you throughout this process.
- Once all paperwork is back, the finance company will release funds – if you are paying with your own funds we take a deposit to begin production.
- We produce the trailer and add any equipment we discussed – you are in the loop the entire way, we assist you with your compliance paperwork and send you pictures back and forth as things are happening.
- Your new food trailer is ready, just add food and start to profit from the very first day – you can pick up or we can deliver, we discuss these options in step 5 above.
The end result – you will have your very own, brand new, highly-profitable food trailer. All you need to do is add food and collect the cash, it really is that easy, but only if you take action. Start by filling in the form above or below to watch the detailed online video of our trailers.
Picture this, in just a few short weeks instead of living life week to week you could own your very own cash machine, go out and do one or two days’ work, make twice your week’s wage. This is a dream many are living and so can you! The food industry is a multi billion dollar per year industry. Everyone needs to eat so go ahead, take action and get your share.
To find out more about our easy finance please register above or below. Please include any comments about what you are looking for, and please take the time to watch our informative online video that shows you all around our Food Trailer King food trailers on a personalised guided tour. You will see just how quick and easy they are to set up and how, with no deposit, you can have yourself and your trailer out making cash in no time (please enquire early to avoid disappointment as we have a limited capacity and production can be booked out in advance).
Please note: The finance is via a broker, the criteria for applicants is that you need to be a permanent resident or citizen, and either working, or have had income on an ABN that is minimum 2 years old. Unfortunately, Centrelink and Disability Pension do not qualify for finance.
So What Do You Do Next??
Yes, I am interested in a Food Trailer King food trailer but would like to know more. Please give me access to more information including an information package and video that explains how much money I can make with my very own food trailer, plus if I like, an option to register for the information package to be posted to me (Registration for posted package is on the next page after you register here).